|Status:||Closed - Won/Filled|
|Pay Category:||W-2 - Salary|
|Position Description:||Concept Solutions, LLC is hiring an experienced Proposal Manager to perform management and development of proposals in response to government solicitations to contribute to corporate business growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Organize, develop, and manage proposal teams; prepare proposal plans and schedules; manage all required meetings; and provide staff direction, assign specific responsibilities, monitor performance; and provide corrective actions as required;
• Lead, mentor, train, and guide junior proposal personnel as needed;
• Manage proposal teams in preparation of all pursuit-related deliverables (Letter of Interest, Market Survey, White Paper, RFI, RFP Proposal, RFP Q&As, ENs/CRs/DRs, FPR/BAFO, Oral Presentation, etc.);
• Work closely with BD/Capture Team on proposal efforts, regarding action planning, schedules, capture plan information transfer to proposal, win story development, and teaming;
• Lead the development of proposal win strategies (working with BD/Capture Team), including value propositions, major themes, section subthemes, discriminators, strengths, weaknesses, client and competitor intelligence, risks and mitigations, etc. to create Executive Summaries, Proposal Storyboards, and Proposal Section Introductions;
• Analyze RFP requirements, coordinate day-to-day proposal process and activities, and ensure consistency, accuracy, and quality of proposal components;
• Develop and lead Color Team Meetings to ensure high-quality proposal feedback and recovery;
• Manage writing/editing process for proposal drafts to ensure content is complete, compliant, and compelling;
• Manage all post-submission activities up to Final Award Decision;
• Provide ongoing improvements for proposal processes, tools, templates, archives, boilerplate, etc.;
• Develop and/or maintain corporate capabilities, awards and recognition, certifications, past performance, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, English, Information Technology or related fields and at least 10 years practical experience in full-cycle proposal management and development;
• Must have a thorough understanding of the Government FAR procurement requirements and policies;
• Experience in Federal Government proposal management and successful contract win record;
• Strong knowledge of Shipley Associates proposal methodology preferred or other proposal best practices;
• Experience in Federal Government proposals for FAA or DHS clients is a plus;
• Must have working knowledge and understanding of Information Technology and experience with IT proposals;
• Knowledge of proposal collaboration tools like VPC, Privia, SharePoint, Alfresco, Nuxeo, etc.
• Must have ability to multi-task and manage multiple proposals simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and interact with all levels of staff, including senior management and subject matter experts;
• Effective management, planning, scheduling, research, and computer skills;
• Must be an effective team leader capable of determining the direction for each proposal and staying on track;
• Desire history of developing proposal teams and staff in a fast-paced, agile, and growth environment;
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and senior leadership skills;
• Experience working with a range of small, medium, and large companies is a plus;
• Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) membership and/or certification is a plus.
Please submit your resume, 2-3 writing samples and salary requirements at email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Who We Are and What We Are Proud Of
Concept Solutions, one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in North America and the DC Metro Area, provides strategic, technical, and problem solving expertise to large and mid-sized businesses and government organizations. We are proud of our exceptional employees who make a difference every day. As a Small Business, we have a large footprint -- Every person who flies domestically connects with us and may not know it! We are proud of our footprint in support of IT systems at the Federal Aviation Administration. The community has recognized our accomplishments with prestigious awards including Small Business Achievement Awards, The Washington Technology Fast 50 Ranking, DHS Small Business Achievement Awards, Winner of Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Deloitte Technology Virginia Fast 50 and Deloitte Technology in North America Award, and Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fast 50.
Who We Hire
We are looking for good people – people who are the best fit for the position, people who are good for our company and our customers, and people who are good at lots of things.
Challenge: Things move quickly around here. That means we have to be nimble, both with how we work, how we deliver and meet deadlines, and how we hire. We look to on-board people who have diverse skills, love challenges and welcome a small company with great goals and opportunities. In return, we offer the opportunity to work on different projects throughout your career where you can take on different challenges. You can grow leaps and bounds here. This is who we hire.
What We Offer
Concept Solutions is proud of its competitive salaries and the benefits and perks you would expect from a large company…and receive with us, a small company. We have the health, dental and vision insurance, the life insurance, the retirement benefits etc. Above and beyond those, we realize that our benefits impact your health and wellness, your well-being, and your family.
We offer Health Advocate – our employees and their families receive highly personalized services ranging from addressing a host of healthcare and insurance-related issues to providing one-on-one support for improving health and well-being. We have a great work environment where you can support your well-being by availing of the basketball court; fitness center, volleyball court, and walking path. We enjoy a "Chill Out" room with pool tables, diner counter, big screen TV, and have the convenience of a Cafe/Restaurant that offers great sandwiches, salads and more. We get together weekly to enjoy "Bagel Fridays"; surprise ice cream and smoothie days; monthly birthday celebrations, and more. Convenient services we enjoy include an onsite ATM, dry-cleaning service and mail pick-up. To further enhance convenience, Reston Town Center is minutes away with access to restaurants, stores, and an ice rink in the winter. Commuting options abound as we have access to the Toll Road, buses, and metro is currently building a Reston metro station. We support our employees in their training and education needs, we enjoy paid federal holidays, and we ensure strong communication within our company to bring us closer together as OneConcept.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Concept Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, military service status, or any other basis prohibited by law.