|Status:||Closed - Won/Filled|
|Pay Category:||W-2 - Salary|
|Position Description:||Concept Solutions is seeking a professional Sr. Realty Specialist to support busy Federal Aviation program in College Park, GA.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) and three (3) years of related work experience, which includes government real estate experience.
- Must be able to obtain public trust security clearance.
- Knowledge and experience to perform technical and administrative real estate activities
- Experience using established procedures to conduct market surveys to help make competitive range determinations
- Research skills necessary to obtain data from source records and reference material
- Expertise to develop pre-negotiation strategies, make equitable and reasoned decisions, independently
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate practices, precedents, policies and procedures to process and complete assigned phases of real estate work
- Answer inquiries by telephone, mail or e-mail to prospective lessee, lessors, grantees, or grantors, representatives from local, state or other governmental agencies
- Report on general information based on details of sites, types of lands advertised, or restrictions imposed in certain areas
- Create and draft leases, licenses, permits, acquisitions and supplemental agreements
- Experience in recognizing and recommending the best method of acquisition, which is most advantageous to the Government
- Responsible to add/delete utility meters/accounts as required and to research and resolve utility payment issues
- To develop a working knowledge of acquisitions and financial systems (i.e. PRISM) and be able to resolve payment issues with the appropriate accounting office
- Experience in real estate tracking database systems and the ability to learn and use FAA specific systems, i.e. Real Estate Management System (REMS), Real Estate Tracking System (RETS), and other office automation applications to manage and track real property
- The selected candidate will be required to complete FAA Basic Real Estate Course (Course # 01320) and Advanced Real Estate Course (Course # 01200003) within two years.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Concept Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, military service status, or any other basis prohibited by law.